New Year

9:00 AM / Posted by reemie /

Happy New Year!

Wow! It’s been a while since I have been on here. A lot has happened and I have been so busy. First of all, the hubby and I decided to put our honeymoon on hold. We have made an offer on a house! =)We should hear back from the agent later on today. Hopefully we got it. I am super excited. The hubby and I ended up getting a house that is a little bit away from the city. We get more of a house for a better price. If we end up closing by the end of this month we will have all of February to take care of cosmetic stuff before we move in the end of March, that’s when our lease in the town home is up.

The little one started school yesterday and she made the hubby and I a journal. It was so nice! I will post some pages later on.

Well…It’s good to be back!

-xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment