Sometimes I wonder

7:21 AM / Posted by reemie /

What is wrong with me? I have been feeling so tired as of lately. Maybe is getting used to going back to work from our time off during the holidays.=sigh= Well, I will start classes in two weeks! I am excited b/c the finish line is so much closer now, although, I wish I could feel more energetic. Sati tells me it’s because I go to sleep early, but 8 or 9 is not early when you get up at 5.30a.m. lol…I just don’t know.

For the past several nights the princess, hubby and I have been playing uno. She got a game called uno w/the Disney princess from my hubby’s parents. I thought it was really cute and she loves to play with them. It’s been fun playing together and having some fun before heading for bed. =) I treasure these little moments w/her and the hubby.

-xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment