It's friday!

8:40 AM / Posted by reemie /


Tonight is going to be fun! My best friend, Sati and I are going to her work’s Christmas party. I am looking forward to the idea of dancing the night away. It’s been a while since I have gone dancing. Sati and I have talked about going, but we just never have. I have no idea what I am going to wear so that should be interesting. I can’t wait until tonight!

This weekend will be bitter-sweet. I had to say goodbye to my little princess. She is going to spend the holidays with her dad, his girlfriend and her two kids. I know she’ll have fun especially since the kids are around her age. I just hate the idea that I will not see her for a whole a week =sigh=. How I miss her already! I gave her a long hug and a huge kiss this morning when I dropped her off at my parents since they take her to school. I know I’ll be busy this weekend doing last minute shopping for the family. Sati and I are supposed to go Christmas shopping Saturday morning and perhaps into the evening. Oh man…I am going to be so busy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment