a very busy morning

12:38 PM / Posted by reemie /


Hubby and I are planning on purchasing a home and we have been looking at several houses online. It is very exciting! I started looking at houses and emailing them to my hubby so that he could tell me what he thought. We are trying to find a house that is close to the city that we currently live in. I guess it is a little harder to find a great home with everything that we want b/c we are in the city. =sigh=

We have found two houses so far that are in the top of our list. They have a huge yard and are updated, so we wouldn’t really be making that much remodeling, which is great! We will be making an offer hopefully sometime in January. We are currently leasing a townhome, that is in a great location but that doesn’t compare to owning your own home. I know within the next weeks we will be making our decision.

Also, hubby and I are trying to plan our delayed honeymoon. We are trying to figure out where we will be going for a week. We were thinking about taking a cruise, but for some reason the dates that we were looking at which are late March or early April are all gone. That seems somewhat strange since we looked on Friday and we could still see those dates available. Our other option would be flying to Cozumel and staying there for about a week, but that might be a little bit more expensive so I think.

So many decisions that we need to make, but I am excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment